POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking on the (green) moon : Re: walking on the (green) moon Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking on the (green) moon
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Feb 2001 08:27:32
Message: <3A8A865B.135F0442@my-dejanews.com>
I think the motion blur makes critique of the cycle more difficult.

Also, please let us know just how easy it is to add features of swinging
shoulders, etc., to BlobMan.  I've been working on my own exceptionally
limber model--limber but ugly--and want to know just how little a
contribution I'm making to raytracing in so doing.